5th LCSR International Annual Research Conference: Cultural and Economic changes under cross-national perspective
Laboratory for Comparative Social Research (LCSR NRU HSE) announces a call for the 5thInternational Annual Research Conference “Cultural and Economic changes under cross-national perspective”, which will take place from November 15 - 20, 2015, in Moscow. The conference aims at developing empirical quantitative comparative (cross-country and cross-regional) studies in social science.
The conference topics are:
- Social Well-Being and Happiness
- Social Solidarity and Welfare States
- Trust and Social Capital
- Nationalism, Ethnicity and Migration
- Gender Attitudes and Work
- Family Formation and Values
- Religiosity and Tolerance
- Bribery and Corruption
- Democracy and Voting Behaviour
Keynote speakers are:
The deadline for application is August 15, 2015. The notification of acceptance will be given by August 25.
The application should meet the following requirements:
- Author(s) name(s) including affiliation and e-mail;
- Title of proposal, 3 – 5 keywords and abstract (250 words);
- The paper should be empirical and analyze processes of social change in a comparative perspective (more than 5 countries) using quantitative methods;
- The paper should address one or several topics of the conference
Accommodation will be provided by LCSR.
Conference fee is 100 euro.
You can find more information at our website: http://lcsr.hse.ru/en/conference2015