Submit your paper to the WVSA special panel on "Patterns of Political Participation in Global Perspective"!
The International Conference on Democracy and Participation in the 21st Century is now inviting Abstracts for the sessions accepted after its Call for Sessions.
The accepted sessions have been organized into 6 Stream whose main topics are:
1. Innovation, Digitilization and Participation
2. Employment Relations: Whither Industrial Democracy?
3. Gender Perspectives in the 21st Century
4. Inequality, Precarization and Exclusion
5. Public Participation and Democratic Governance
6. Participation and Democracy Revisited
The full description of the sessions is available for download HERE
In order to submit a communication proposal please first choose a specific session. Please mention in the proposal the stream and the session number. Also please include your name, affiliation and email.
For your proposal to be considered please submit the title and an abstract (max. 300 words) both to:
- the mail(s) of the session organizer(s)
- and the Conference email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The session organizer(s) will evaluate your abstract. The Conference email will confirm reception and notify if the abstract has been refused or accepted, for oral communication or as a distributed paper.
The working languages of the conference will be English, French, Spanish and Portuguese, but please be aware that no translation will be provided by the conference.
12 March - Deadline to submit abstract proposals
15 April - Notification of acceptance of the abstracts to the authors
31 May - Deadline for accepted authors to register for the conference
Consider submitting your abstract to the special session organized by the World Values Survey Association
Call_for_Papers.pdf [Download count:57]