WVSA at the 7th LCSR International Workshop at HSE in Moscow
Source of all pictures and presentations is the official web-site of LCSR-HSE and the LCSR-HSE Facebook page.
The Laboratory for Comparative Social Research of the National Research University Higher School of Economics is conducting the 7th LCSR International Workshop “Subjective Well-being and Growing Inequality across the Globe” within the XVIII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development. The workshop took place in Moscow from the 11th till 14th of April 2017.
Keynote speakers are:
- Ronald Inglehart (WVSA Founding President, University of Michigan, USA);
- Christian Welzel (WVSA Vice-President, Leuphana University, Germany);
- Alejandro Moreno (WVSA Vice-President, Mexico Autonomous Institute of Technology);
- Jaak Billet (University of Leuven, Leuven);
- Eric Uslaner (University of Maryland);
- Jan Dehley (Jacobs Univerity Bremen, Germany).
For the full program of the workshop, please, proceed here.
Workshop presentations are available here.
Is_a_new_digital_political_cleavage_rising._Smartphone_Voterns_in_Latin_America.pdf [Download count:1]
The_MYTH_of_Deconsolidation_Rising_Liberalism_and_the_Populist_Reaction.pdf [Download count:1]
Trump_and_the_Xenophobic_Populist_Parties_Cultural_Backlash_in_Artificial_Intelligence_Society.pdf [Download count:0]