WVSA thematic panels at ESRA-2017 Conference
The World Values Survey Association is organizing three thematic panels at the conference of the European Survey Research Association (ESRA), and invites all interested scholars to join exciting discussions on population values, norms and beliefs and their role for social and political development of contemporary societies.
July, 18, 2017 (11:00-12:30) Room: F2 109
Comparative survey analysis using WVS data: social challenges and global value shifts 1
- Dr Anaid Flesken (University of Bristol);
- Mr Jakob Hartl (University of Bristol);
- Professor Martin Groß (Tübingen University);
- Dr Scott Milligan (Tübingen University);
- Professor Seppo Laaksonen (University of Helsinki);
- Dr Anna Almakaeva (Higher School of Economics);
- Dr Sarah Spencer (Higher SChool of Economics).
July, 18, 2017 (14:00-15:30) Room: F2 109
- Mrs Veronica Kostenko (Laboratory for Comparative Social Research, Higher School of Economics);
- Mrs Kseniya Kizilova (World Values Survey Association);
- Professor Christian Haerpfer (World Values Survey Association);
- Dr Roberto Foa (University of Melbourne);
- Professor Ronald Inglehart (University of Michigan).
July, 19, 2017 (16:00-17:30) Room: F2 109
- Mr Boris Sokolov (Higher School of Economics);
- Dr Wiebke Weber (Universitat Pompeu Fabra);
- Dr Laur Lilleoja (Tallinn University);
- Dr Elena Sanchez Montijano (CIDOB Barcelona Centre for International Affairs );
- Mr Moussa Bourekba (CIDOB Barcelona Centre for International Affairs );
- Claudiu Tufis (University of Bucharest).
WVS_thematic_panels_at_ESRA_2017.pdf [Download count:6]