DEVELOPMENT OF WVSA NETWORK OF REGIONAL HUBS
In the next wave the World Values Survey Association is expanding its territorial structure by introducing a network of Regional Hubs.
The tasks of Regional Hubs will include:
- promoting internationally planned WVS wave 7 in 2016/2018; encouraging the establishment and development of research centers and survey centers in the social sciences in different world countries and regions;
- facilitating the spread of information about developments in the social sciences;
- organizing regional meetings and round table discussions and providing other opportunities for personal contacts among social and political scientists, researchers and scholars in different world countries;
- publishing books and journals;
- publishing research in social media and on Internet web-sites;
- capacity building: organizing workshops and trainings on a regional level;
- increasing academic quality: training in survey methodology and analysis and etc.
If your organization is interested in becoming a Regional Hub of the WVSA, please, contact the Administrative Secretary of the WVSA Ms Kseniya Kizilova (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to obtain an application form.
Please, kindly note that in order to become a Regional Hub of the WVSA, comparative quantitative social survey at regional or international level has to be the main profile of your organization.